Join us and enter the German market in 2024!
We invite small and medium-sized Swedish companies specializing in energy and climate innovations within Mobility and Sustainable Cities to apply for the upcoming edition of the Swedish-German Cleantech Platform. The application deadline is 31 January, 2024. The Swedish Energy Agency, in collaboration with the German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce, runs the accelerator program, which is designed to facilitate the entry of Swedish small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) into the German market.
In the 2024 program edition, we are actively seeking innovative companies interested in contributing to the German ‘Energiewende’, particularly in the domains of Mobility and Sustainable Cities. The demand for products and solutions in these areas is significant, presenting appealing business opportunities for Swedish companies leading the way in these fields.
The Swedish-German Cleantech Platform offers a comprehensive one-year coaching program focusing on key success factors in the German market, along with personalized advice to optimize your company’s offer. Additionally, the program includes tailor-made B2B meetings, providing valuable connections with potential customers and partners—a central component of the initiative.
• Joint kick-off in Berlin including participation at the SET Tech Festival organized by the German Energy Agency (dena), and a joint event at the Swedish Embassy and introductory meetings with relevant stakeholders.
• Development of individual market strategies and booking of digital and physical B2B meetings.
• A delegation trip for each company that includes roundtable discussions, pitch sessions, individual meetings and networking events.
-The group focusing on sustainable mobility will travel to Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, states where the automotive industry has a strong presence.
-The group focusing on sustainable cities will travel to Germany’s largest state, North Rhine-Westphalia.
• Digital closing event
Who is eligible to apply?
Companies interested in the program should meet the following criteria:
• Have a product or service relating to sustainable mobility or sustainable cities that is prepared for scaling up on the German market.
• Have an initial expansion plan for the German market or be in the process of developing one.
• Prioritize expansion to the German market in 2024.
• Qualify as an SME according to the EU definition.
January 31, 2024: Deadline for registration of interest
March 7, 2024: Digital launch of the program
March 18-20, 2024: Kick-off trip to Berlin and SET Tech Festival
Autumn 2024 Delegation visits to selected German federal states
The Swedish Energy Agency covers all program costs. Participating companies are responsible for covering their own travel expenses (transportation, accommodation and meals).
We warmly welcome your registration! The application is open until 31 January, 2024. Please submit your application here:
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
Christiane Binsteiner Foberg
German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce