Application phase for new round of SGCP ends 15 May
We are now looking for ten new companies interested in the German market. The application phase ends on May 15th.
The program is tailor made for companies that contribute to a 100% fossil-free society and the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Every product, solution or service within the field of green energy is welcome, regardless technology or area of application. Thus, the program encompasses renewable energy and fuels, smart grids, energy storage, fossil free transport and heat solutions, smart buildings and smart cities.
Beyond the specifications above, further criteria for future participating companies are
- maturity for internationalisation
- staff and financial resources
- priorisation of the German market
- market potential in Germany
The program aims to give the participating companies deep market insights connected to the German Energiewende and related business opportunities, match them with potential German partners and clients and network with relevant players from the innovation ecosystem. Included in the program are two delegation trips to Germany incl. a seminar for a broader audience from the innovation ecosystem, group pitches before potential partners and clients plus individual pitches with selected corporates. Optional trade fair will also be recommended as part of the program. On top, each company receives intercultural coaching and pitch trainings. Thus, the following activities are planned:
- Internal kick-off: program presentation, market insights, intercultural coaching, pitch training, company presentations.
- Individual kick-off meetings: definition of potential partners and customers, market entry strategy, preparation of information material.
- Webinar: introduction to Bavaria.
- Delegation trip to Bavaria incl. pitch meetings.
- Webinar: introduction to North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Delegation trip to North Rhine-Westphalia incl. pitch meetings.
- Closing workshop.
For more information about the Swedish Energy Agency and the program, please have a look at the presentations, which were held on a webinar on April 22nd for interested companies:
The Swedish-German Cleantech Platform, Ludvig Lindström (Swedish Energy Agency) (PDF, 1.4 MB, new tab)
A decision about the participating companies won’t be made before June 15th. If you want to join the program, please apply via the link below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!